Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day

What an amazing week!  I’ve probably had over 40 people in the shop this week, many just come through to talk and from curiosity, others to paint, to donate, and to even buy from my humble little store!  My little stock is almost depleted and I am in need of $$ to get more supplies.  God has supplied thus far, and I’m sure He is going to continue.

I’ve had so many awesome conversations about God this week, from people just seeking Him as well as those who know little about Him.  I even had a Jehovah’s Witness in this week.  Even this one little kid, probably 7 or 8 who on 2 different days, paraded his friends through the place, telling them of the fun to be had if they come to paint a picture!

I took ½ the day off to go out with William – our first time out to dinner and a movie in quite some time!  We used a gift certificate we had gotten at Christmas for our dinner (PF Changs – decent, but not the best of Chinese food) and the movie: Monuments Men.  Very good – worth seeing again (but wait for the DVD).  A very good time, for sure.
A scene from last fall in Colorado.

0 Comments: