Friday, October 4, 2013

Good Grapes

William took the day off and I was at the store all day.   That’s good he took the day off, he’s been working so hard and this week had to breathe in so many chemicals this week from restoring those sidewalks, it was making him sick.  Maxcene came in to give me grapes.  A couple weeks ago, I came in to find a bag of concord grapes on my counter at the store and wondered where they came from.  I guess Maxcene has a gravevine and wanted to share.  That’s cool.  I told her how I missed getting the grapes off my mom’s grapevine.  


I finished carols picture today.  Since I messed up the first one so bad, started over, this whole process to get her a picture took 2 months!   I posted it on Facebook and everyone, especially carol liked it – that’s good.  I worked on the sunbeam picture and posted it, got interesting comments.  I’ve been experimenting with modern art – this and the wheat picture.  .  I saw a picture on Facebook yesterday with Ps. 55:22 in it, “God is greater than the burdens you are carrying.  Cast your burdens upon the Lord and He will sustain you.”   – that of a wheat field, the same idea I had for this ‘modern art’ picture I am working on.  I wanted that passage from John to go with it, “If a grain of wheat falls …”, that’s what I’m going to call it.  I need to attract attention to this store – put it in the window since most people like simple, modern art.  I’ve got a couple ideas for more, so hopefully that’ll work.  I need to get the newspaper to do an article on us so we can get some business in here.    

0 Comments: